Monday 26 July 2010

MOSTLY QUIZZICAL

Tx Quiz (treatment assessment)
this quiz is deisgned to help you evaluate and manage your treatment:

1) What is your basic attitude to treatment?
a) “Die, fekkin virus, die!” (DFVD)
b) “Aaaaaaaaagh!”
c) Transcendent./ Deliberately Oblivious./ ohhhhhmmmm...
d) What? Huh? I thought I was on youtube?
e) I, eat research documents for breakfast and I am a Trekky as well

2) Which metaphor do you prefer?
a) Dragon slayers, of course. (DFVD, etc)
b) This is an effin roller –coaster. Why am I upside down and puking? Or have I been shipwrecked?
c) travellers in the wilderness on a powerful journey pass the duchy to the left hand side
d) Oh god, the dogs been sick all over my feet and i had cornflakes for brekkie and I just puked them up all over the dog
e) I don’t.

3) What triggers riba rage?
a) My boss, my next door neighbour, the next-door neighbour’s dog, my best friend, brushing my hair, my best friend;s dog, any sound whatsoever and this effin quiz
b) I can’t remember, I just ripped off my own head and ate it!
c) Well I would get wired up but I am just too knackered... am living on the sofa. No, the ceiling. Ok, I am actually bouncing between the two
d) I suppose so I think i read about that somewhere ....errm not sure if I have pressed the right button.....
e) Ribaviran causes riba rage. Although actually, it’s probably often down to the interferon....... so the term is something of a misnomer.....

4) My doctor is :
a) Probably hiding under the desk cos I’m on my way in to the surgery. Be afraid ....
b) Chained to my bedpost
c) Made of quartz crystal and transmitting alien messages
d) AWOL. And so am I ......
e) Doing his homework for an exam I have set for him........

ANSWERS:
MOSTLY Absent. none of this bears any relation to the answers given i have no idea what i am talking about and you no longer remember what is supposedly normal – but you will get through.
MOSTLY Bonkers. cos you reckon it’s the only way to be. you have an invisible friend who sometimes writes messages on your behalf......
MOSTLY Comatose. your blanket is now a sacred relic and the remote control is symbiotically experiencing all this along with you
MOSTLY Don’t Know. You should skip D and go straight to E: you are in the middle of a white noise zone. Hold on to your towel and everything will be ok....
MOSTLY Elvin. Your name is Elvin and you are the invisible friend of another hepper, earlier mentioned. Although this can be confusing; you do have a very balanced attitude in between the fits of hysteria ...

MOSTLY eefFFed. Yup!! That just says it all..........



NOTE; THE MAKER OF THIS QUIZ HAS LEFT THE PLANET AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL LIFE IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. ANY REPLIES SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO
ELVIN AND FRIENDS, THE LOST IN TRANSLATION SOCIETY, . BOX: HCV 1A OMG.

love, eva.

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnose of hep B for more than 2 years, all the medical doctors said to me there is no cure but it can only be control. Ever since then i have been running heather scepter looking for a solution to my problem, i ran into this online testimony of Mrs Stacey who have been cured of Hep B by this medical center she mention, i immediately contacted them, to God be thy glory i also got my cure am so happy today, please my advice is, if you have been living with Hep B contact them now don't waste time and get cured here is also their email healthmedlab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers..

    ReplyDelete