Thursday 6 January 2011

absent? or present? morning moods....

"Hey!!" shouts the morning, "Hey! Wake Up!! The World is Happening! Be Busy!"

"Sshhhh" says the mist, which melted my dreams and all my certainties,
through th eunampped territory and vast expanses of the long night.

"Play!" calls the Sun, from a solar station beyond a crazy cloud!
"Slowly, softly ......." whispers the moody mist.
" Sun, your rays this morning do not warm me, I am to far removed...
absent. there is no warmth in bones or muscles, no strength in
weary heart. no inspiration. I am wanting needing only to
fold myself in comfortable blankets of oblivion."

"Be Present!!" insists Sun. "This is a new day, this is a moment!
Dance! Dance!" calls out the Sun, the bossy brilliant bastard.

too bright, eyes hurt, too brilliant, mind closed down, heart in retreat.
this is a moment of mystery, a blank of peace, a blank.

"Come On!" urges Sun-Sun, swinging boldly into the sky. Crash!!
Wind shows up like sun in boisterous mood, blasts brain...
"Gently!!" mutters mist, "Wind, you so sudden so abrupt! Sun you so Solar, so Alpha, so insistent!"

"Bloody ingratitude!" snarls the Sun, getting all hot and bothered and
bounces off to put the heat on somewhere else.....

"Dance!!" whispers the mist of moody magic... and I sway slowly, gently,
letting the swirls teach me a new rhythm. taking one lyrical step and
another.... in tune to the music of this morning,

"Well, it's a start, I guess!" yells the sun, a bit beyond it, horizon wise.

I move quiet through the sahdows and mists of the day and find
soft breeze and gentle sunlight filtered through a protective mist.

9THIS POEM IS MY DESCRIPTION OF THE NEED SOMETIMES TO BE IN A HEP C OR TREATMENT BUBBLE AND OF THE DIFFERENT RHYTHMS OF EMERGING AND BEING PRESENT OR ALLOWING OURSELVES TO DISCONNECT AND REST. IT IS ONE OF THREE LINKED POEMS ... EARLY DAYS OF POST TREATMENT. THIS ONE FOR DEB Z. AND FOR EVERYONE WHO KIND OF GETS IT?)
WITH LOVE FROM EVA DAY

3 comments:

  1. I am humbled with humiliation. I have my head bowed in reverence to my brilliant love, Eva Day. I told her that this "Morning Moods" poem ought to be sent to Keith Urban or better yet!... Taylor Swift, yes! to do in their concerts. It is a fun poem with so much meaning! I love love love it. Thank you for the warmth. Eva, you outbeat a chimney any day! I love you, Eva Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers..

    ReplyDelete